The PLAY Project offers various workshops and conferences both nationally and internationally. If your organization is interested in hosting a PLAY Project workshop, please contact us.
PLAY Project Intensive Workshop and Certification Training
February 24 @ 9:30 am - February 25 @ 4:30 pm
PLAY Project Intensive Workshop Details
The workshop consists of case studies, video analysis of parent and child interaction, and group activities that develop your skills in play-based, developmental and behavioral techniques for engaging children with autism and other developmental delays.
Who will benefit:
Our intensive workshop will be of interest to administrators and policy makers involved with autism services, parents of children with autism, and providers who serve these children.This workshop can serve as a first step in pursuing the Certified PLAY Project Consultant credential.
After this workshop participants will be able to
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the PLAY Project, PLAY Autism Intervention, 7 circles of PLAY and can begin helping children with autism and their caregivers immediately!
- Implement methods that help children with autism to (1) increase their social interaction and (2) develop a joyous relationship with their caregivers and other adults!
- Identify techniques that help improve language, social skills, behavior, development, and play skills of children with autism!
- Describe how a child’s unique profile is created and develop a plan to improve the child’s social interaction based on the profile!
- and much, much more!
CEUs have been requested pending approval through:
- American Speech-Language- Hearing Association
Certificates of attendance for the Two- Day Intensive workshop will be issued to all participants at the completion of the course.
Hotel and Travel Information