Presenter: Richard Solomon, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The PLAY Project (read more about “Dr. Rick” here!)
Course Description: In “Welcome to The PLAY Project,” Dr. Solomon presents the fundamentals of this evidence-based, developmental approach to engaging children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Parents and professionals will learn practical tips to use right away with the young child with ASD in their life. Join the course to watch video case studies of PLAY Autism Intervention in action. Participate in interactive activities that will help you learn how to understand a child’s unique profile, including their social-emotional development and sensory needs. Most importantly, learn how to use the power of play to help children with ASD learn and grow through joyful relationships!
Participants will learn:
1. How The PLAY Project helps parents connect with their young child on the spectrum
2. Practical methods and techniques for playful engagement, demonstrated through video case studies
3. The 7 Circles of The PLAY Project: the step-by-step guide to this evidence-based model
4. The most current scientific evidence for The PLAY Project
Recommended for: Parents and caregivers of children with ASD; early childhood professionals, including therapists, educators, and paraprofessionals.
Course time: Approximately 2 hours
NOTE: Click on PUBLIC COURSES once you login with your account information for the first time.
For any technical difficulties accessing or taking this course, please email email@example.com
– 1 month of unlimited access to the online course
– Certificate for 2 hours of Continuing Education after successful completion of the course
– The best video clips of parents demonstrating The PLAY Project methods and techniques with their children with ASD
– Additional downloadable resources and handouts for parents and professionals
– Downloadable scientific references and articles
Discounted Rates Available! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on:
– Group rates
– Discounts for licensed PLAY Project providers and families currently enrolled in the PLAY Project
Technology Notes: This online course is currently only available for Desktop/Laptop computers. We are working on making this course available for iPad / Tablets.